Albion Street nos. 19 - 33
19th January 1949. View of Albion Street, showing numbers 27 to 33, Denby & Spinks Ltd., house furnishers. The building has a sign, 'Albion Carpet Warehouse. Established 1850', numbers 19 to 25 (on the left) is the Leeds Industrial Co-operative Ltd. The Denby and Spink building was formerly the Albion Street Music Hall, dating from 1792-3; the lower part was occupied by the Albion Carpet Warehouse from 1850 and the rest sold on 9th February 1870; it became Denby & Spinks 1876. The site became part of the Leeds Shopping Plaza and is now part of Trinity Leeds.