St James Street, St James Tavern

11th August 1913. View of St James Street looking north. On the left at number 74a is St James tavern with the empty premises of Charles Thomas, former dining rooms at 72. Oxford hand laundry (prop: Mrs Porritt) can be seen to the centre of the photograph at 72.

About this image

Subject ID: 2002424_77595157
Creator / Copyright: Leeds City Engineers Department / Leeds Library & Information Services
View on Leodis.net

Memories