Kirkgate, Harp Tavern, Concert Hall

26th March 1906. View of derelict buildings taken during Kirkgate improvements. In the centre of the photograph is Harp Tavern concert hall with the entrance to Coxon's yard visible. London City and Midland Bank can be seen on the left with James waxworks on the right.

About this image

Subject ID: 2002814_37559146
Creator / Copyright: Leeds City Engineers Department / Leeds Library & Information Services
View on Leodis.net

Memories