Kirk Lane Park
13th July 1907. Jonathan Peate, local mill owner and philanthropist gifted this park to the people of Yeadon. This is part of the official opening ceremony. The Peate family also gave Nethermoor Park and Nunroyd Park to the town at later dates. Jonathan Peate, with his brothers Caleb and Joseph Long, was the owner of Peate's mill. He was married to Ruth Rhodes, daughter of a Menston farmer, and pursued farming activities in later years. They had lived in Nunroyd House.