Static Water Supply, Merrion Street

11th September 1941. On the Albion Brewery, which had been demolished in 1939, water tank for emergency use. Central High School on Woodhouse Lane can be seen, to the right is Russell Place.

About this image

Subject ID: 2002819_70615787
Creator / Copyright: Leeds City Engineers Department / Leeds Library & Information Services
View on Leodis.net

Memories