Woodhouse Moor, statue of Queen Victoria

Undated. Image of Woodhouse Moor centred on the statue of Queen Victoria. Originally sited outside Leeds Town Hall, it was sculpted by George Frampton and unveiled in 1905. The statue was moved to Woodhouse Moor in 1937. This image was digitised as part of the ‘Future Prospects of Urban Parks’ project, conducted by the University of Leeds in partnership with Leeds City Council, supported by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (grant number: AH/N001788/1)

About this image

Subject ID: 2017330_176029
Creator / Copyright: Leeds Parks and Countryside / Leeds Library & Information Services
View on Leodis.net

Memories