Hunslet Mills, Goodman Street, Interior
Undated. View of the counting house, Hunslet Mills. Built in 1838, thought to be the work of William Fairburn. The entire construction was built to resist fire, with cast-iron columns and inverted T-section beams supporting brick-arched floors. From 1868-1908 used by Buckton and May, then under multi-occupancy. This mill complex is still standing, now awaiting conversion and renovation.