Gledhow Hall Military Hospital

c1915-1919. View of nurses and patients on one of the wards at Gledhow Hall Military Hospital during the First World War. The hall opened as a hospital on 22 May 1915 and treated 2250 patients before its closure on 31st March 1919.

About this image

Subject ID: 2016527_175794
Creator / Copyright: Leeds Library & Information Service / Leeds Library & Information Services
View on Leodis.net

Memories