The City, 17 Woodhouse Lane
13th March 1933. View shows The City public house and restaurant, situated on Woodhouse Lane between Wormald Row (left) and De Grey Street. Maria H. Deacon was the licensee at the time. It had belonged to the Albion Brewery. To the right is a shop belonging to Percy Holmes, Newsagent. Just visible on the left is part of the Leeds Permanent Building Society.