Cross Flatts Park, greenhouse
Undated. View shows a display of chrysanthemums in a greenhouse at Cross Flatts Park. The park, covering an area of 44 acres between Beeston Road and Dewsbury Road, was opened in 1891. This image was digitised as part of the ‘Future Prospects of Urban Parks’ project, conducted by the University of Leeds in partnership with Leeds City Council, supported by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (grant number: AH/N001788/1).